Maybe one day you’ll get sick of taking pictures of your face . . . but probably not.
A new survey found that people who were born after 1980 will take more than 25,000 selfies in their lifetime. Here are five more stats from the survey . . .
- We now spend 54 hours a year taking selfies.
- More than half of people fix their hair before they take a selfie . . . and 47% practice their facial expression.
- People spend up to seven minutes taking and retaking selfies to try to get the perfect one.
- 47% of people think it’s okay to take a picture of themselves during CHILDBIRTH . . . and 30% think it’s okay during sex.
- And 20% think it’s okay to take one during a FUNERAL.