Do you feel like you’re only doing ACTUAL work HALF the time you’re at work? You’re not alone.
A new survey found people only spend 45% of their time at work doing their actual job duties.
But that doesn’t mean we spend 55% of our time slacking off . . . most of the other time goes toward productivity-killing parts of our jobs. Here’s the breakdown . . .
- 45% of the time you’re doing actual work.
- 14% of the time you’re emailing.
- 12% doing administrative tasks.
- 9% in useful meetings.
- 8% dealing with interruptions.
- 7% in USELESS meetings.
- And 6% slacking off and doing personal web surfing.