“WIN MILLER LITE DALLAS COWBOYS TICKETS”
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MILLER LITE
THE ONLY BEER OF THE DALLAS COWBOYS
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. SPONSORS: Entravision Communications Corporation, owner and operator of television station KNVO-TV Channel 48, KFXV-TV Channel 67, radio stations KVLY-FM 107.9, and KFRQ-FM 94.5, and KKPS-FM 99.5 located at 801 N. Jackson Road, McAllen, Texas 78501 (the “Station”), and Glazer’s Beer and Beverage LLC, (“Glazer’s Beer and Beverage” together with the Station are the “Sponsor”, and collectively the “Sponsors”). The administrators of the Sweepstakes are the Station and Glazer’s Beer and Beverage.
- DATE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The “Win Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Tickets” (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place on December 20, 2017.
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 801 N. Jackson Rd., McAllen, TX 78501, Attention: Promotions Director with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- HOW TO ENTER: On the date of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsors will conduct a radio remote at the Station’s location at 801 N. Jackson Road, McAllen, Texas 78501 from 4:00 pm CT through 6:00 pm CT (the “Miller Remote”). At any time during the Miller Remote the Sponsors will carry out a drawing with all participants that are present and completed a registration form prior the commencement of the drawing to award a winner with a prize sponsored by Miller Lite (the “Sweepstakes Drawing”). In order to participate in the Sweepstakes Drawing you must do the following:
- Plan on arrive early enough to the commencement of the Miller Remote to complete the registration entry form on the date of the Sweepstakes (all registration forms must be accurately completed by 5:50 pm CT);
- Complete an accurate registration entry form and place it in a registration box that will be provided at the Miller Remote for this purpose; and
- Stay for the duration of the Miller Remote, from 4:00 pm CT through 6:00 pm CT in order to participate in the Sweepstakes Drawing for an opportunity to win the Prize.
The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incomprehensible, misdirected, or mutilated entry forms, which such entry forms shall be disqualified. There is a limit of one entry per person per day. By submitting your entry form you authorize the Sponsors to announce your name on air.
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to attend the Dallas Cowboys Game on Sunday December 24, 2017 in Arlington, TX (the “Grand Prize”).
The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $400 (Four Hundred Dollars and 00/100).
- Two (2) winners will receive a Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Recliner (the “Second Prize”).
The estimated retail value of the Second Prize is $260 each (Two Hundred and Sixty Dollars and 00/100).
- Two (2) winners will receive a Miller Lite Wooden Cooler (the “Third Prize”).
The estimated retail value of the Third Prize is $120 each (One Hundred and Twenty Dollars and 00/100).
- One (1) winner will receive a Jason Witten autographed Helmet (the “Fourth Prize”).
The estimated retail value of the Fourth Prize is $200 (Two Hundred Dollars and 00/100).
- One (1) winner will receive a Jason Witten autographed Football (the “Fifth Prize”).
The estimated retail value of the Fifth Prize is $200 (Two Hundred Dollars and 00/100).
- Three (3) winners will receive a Charles Haley autographed jersey (the “Sixth Prize”).
The estimated retail value of the Sixth Prize is $200 (Two Hundred Dollars and 00/100)
The Winners must be present to win and shall pick up the prizes at the offices of the Station above referenced on the date of the Miller Remote. A list of the Winners is available by mail upon written request to 801 N. Jackson Rd., McAllen, TX 78501, Attention: Promotions Director with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Prizes are nonrefundable and are not subject to exchange. No substitute prizes will be awarded and prizes may not be exchanged for cash. Winners are responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes (if applicable) on prizes. Prizes are non-transferable to any other person including relatives or friends.
HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: 10 (Ten) entry forms will be selected through a random drawing that will take place on the December 20, 2017, at 801 N. Jackson Rd., McAllen, TX 78501 (collectively, the “Winners”). The Winners will be notified in person by a representative of the Station on December 20, 2017. A participant will not be deemed to be winner until the Station makes verbal contact with such participant. There is no limitation on the number of entries. If the selected Winners are not present or cannot claim their prize, an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility at time of entry. Eligibility requirements are set forth below.
ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of such employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain Winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future Sweepstakes or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial Sweepstakes. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Station’s discretion. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Monica Quintanilla, Promotions Director for the Station at 956-687-4848. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each Winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of McAllen, County of Hidalgo.