At some point, we ALL turn into DANNY GLOVER from “Lethal Weapon” . . . something happens that makes us say, “I’m too old for this crap.” Yes, we said “crap.” Because we’re too old for FCC fines.
There’s a discussion going on right now on Jezebel.com about the things that make people say, “I’m too old for this crap.” Here are our 10 favorites . . .
- Sleeping on something other than a bed, like a futon or a floor.
- Drinking bad coffee.
- Not having any money in savings.
- Waiting more than 20 minutes for a table at a restaurant.
- Cheap alcohol, unless it’s by choice . . . like you really WANT a Miller High Life.
- Staying someplace longer than you want.
- Splitting a check by itemizing it. Seriously, just divide it in half.
- All day . . . or all weekend . . . music festivals.
- Requesting new Facebook friends.
- Going to clubs.