You can buy SO many dumb things thanks to the Internet . . . and apparently, across this fine country, we’re buying ALL of them.
The real estate website Estately just did a study of Google Shopping searches to see what WEIRD product every state is shopping for more than anyone else . . . and the results did not disappoint.
Here are ten highlights . . .
- The people in Colorado shop for the “Borat” mankini more than anyone else.
- People in Oklahoma shop for zombie survival kits more than anyone else.
- Kansas . . . plus-size lingerie wholesale. (As a known chubby chaser AND a known cheapskate, this is like my dream scenario.)
- South Carolina . . . adult Underoos.
- Massachusetts . . . velour track suits.
- Wisconsin . . . Truck Nuts. Those are plastic testes you dangle from a trailer hitch.
- Nebraska . . . jorts, or jean shorts.
- TEXAS: Confederate flag bumper stickers / truck gun rack / motorized kayak (the Rascal of kayaks)
- West Virginia . . . Confederate flag bikinis. That’s strange, West Virginia only became a state when it split off from Virginia during the Civil War to be part of the Union.
- Indiana . . . blow-up dolls.
(Here are the complete results for every state.)