Next time you’re dating someone and they introduce you to their DOG for the first time, just know your entire relationship future hinges on how you treat it.
A new survey found two-thirds of dog owners say their dog plays a huge part in their relationships . . . and 57% wouldn’t date someone their dog didn’t like.
The survey also found people use their dog to spot red flags. Here are the 10 most common ones . . .
- The person is jealous over the attention I give to the dog.
- They’re too rough with the dog.
- They don’t show any interest in my dog or ignore it.
- They want to put my dog in a separate room when we’re hanging out.
- They get angry when I can’t go somewhere because I have to take care of my dog.
- They never pet my dog.
- They tease my dog.
- They don’t show an interest in my dog’s health.
- They say my dog smells.
- They call my dog overweight or ugly.