Here are some great zingers/dad jokes to help you get into the Halloween spirit.
Behold, the Top Signs You’re At A Redneck Halloween Party
- That zombie who’s missing the bottom half of his face is actually a guy who got mouth cancer from Redman.
- The only thing that’s really scary is the giant Confederate flag on the living room wall.
- It’s your first time hearing “Don’t Fear the Reaper” played by a guy blowing into a jug.
- All the dummies hanging from the trees in the yard look suspiciously like President Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- Almost everyone’s dressed as Daryl from “The Walking Dead” because what the heck, they already had a crossbow and a Harley.
- There’s no need for strobe lights when you can get the same effect by drinking what they’re mixing in the bathtub out back.
- Little Red Riding Hood has two full tattoo sleeves.
- Nobody dresses as ghosts because they don’t want to dirty their Klan robes.
- The witches are brewing meth.
- The winner of the scariest costume contest is dressed as a Democrat.
- The most popular costume is the “Sexy Cousin.”
- The pumpkin carving knife is covered in leftover squirrel meat.
- Everyone jumped from fright at the sight of an empty beer cooler.
- Any women dressed as a witch hears, “Oh, nice Hillary Clinton costume!”
- Not one person asks, “So, read any good books lately?”