- 67% of us will fire up the grill this weekend.
- 36% will try to get at least one movie in.
- 35% are looking forward to some quiet time.
- 27% are doing something outdoors.
- 26% are hitting a party.
- 23% plan to do some shopping.
Do you have any Labor Day plans? And sitting on the couch doing nothing DOES count as “plans” apparently. A new survey found two-thirds of Americans have plans for Labor Day weekend. And watching a movie or just getting some quiet time in are both in the top five.ADVERTISEMENT