There’s some good news: Apparently it doesn’t take THAT MUCH to have a nice, well-rounded life. Like, you don’t need 17 hobbies, or to wake up at 3:00 A.M. for two hours of mindful meditation. The bar is SO much lower.
A new survey asked people what goes in to having a good work-life balance. And here are their picks for the top 10 things you do that show you’ve got a well-rounded life . . .
- Spending time with your family.
- Watching TV and movies.
- Getting enough sleep.
- Taking time for yourself every day.
- Listening to music or podcasts.
- Spending time with friends.
- Keeping your house clean and organized.
- Having sex.
- Spending time outdoors, in nature.
- Spending time with a pet.