“Forbes” magazine released their annual list of the highest-paid YouTube stars . . . and at the top is a seven-year-old kid who made $22 million this year reviewing toys.
1. Ryan ToysReview. A 7-year-old kid who made $22 million reviewing toys and selling a line of “collectibles and more” at Walmart.
2. Jake Paul. He’s Logan Paul’s brother and his hijinks brought in $21.5 million.
3. Dude Perfect. $20 million. Five guys who do “feats of dexterity” and trick shots.
4. DanTDM. $18.5 million. He’s a British gamer who specializes in Minecraft.
6. Markiplier. Gamer from Hawaii who earned $17.5 million.
7. Vanoss Gaming. $17 million. A Canadian gamer named Evan Fong.
8. Jacksepticeye. A gamer from Ireland who swears a lot, and made $16 million.
9. PewDiePie. $15.5 million.