How much are your EMOTIONS worth? I don’t mean that in a deep metaphorical way . . . I literally mean, how much MONEY are your emotions worth?
The answer is . . . less than you think. A new survey asked people how much they’d pay to feel or stop feeling certain emotions for a moment, and here are the average results . . .
- We’d pay $114 to feel a moment of love.
- $106 to stop feeling regret.
- $100 to stop feeling embarrassed.
- $93 to stop feeling sad.
- $83 to stop feeling afraid.
- $79 to feel a moment of happiness.
- $63 to feel a moment of excitement.
- And $44 to feel a moment of calmness and tranquility.