It’s nice to see a list of things that make us feel good that doesn’t include donuts, porn, cocaine, social media, or punching someone in the face. Maybe we’re NOT crumbling as a society?
A new survey asked 2,000 people to name random little things that make them feel great. Here are the top 10 . . .
- Sleeping on clean sheets.
- Feeling the sun on your face.
- Hearing someone say “Thank you.”
- Finding money.
- Having a little time to yourself.
- Laughing hard.
- Cuddling on the couch.
- Fresh bread.
- Doing something for someone else.
- Feeling clean after a shower.