Millions of people are going to visit some of the famous landmarks around the country this summer. And hundreds of thousands of them are going to say, “Wait . . . that’s it?”
The website Thrillist just put together a list of the 10 most overrated tourist spots in the United States. And even though the list is based totally on their opinions and not any numbers or data, it feels like they nailed it. Check ’em out . . .
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota.
- The Empire State Building in New York.
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
- Lombard Street in San Francisco, which is the world’s most crooked street.
- The Statue of Liberty.
- The Mall of America in Minneapolis.
- The Space Needle in Seattle.
- Beale Street in Memphis.
- The Alamo in San Antonio.
- The Magnificent Mile in Chicago.