If people on Instagram become as annoying as people on Facebook, I’m going to have to go all-in on Snapchat. And I REALLY get creeped out by pictures that use face swap, so that’s a worst-case scenario.
A new survey found the 10 most obnoxious photos people post on Instagram. Check ’em out . . .
- Couples kissing or cuddling.
- Pictures that show off how good their body is.
- Vacation photos that are just there to make other people jealous.
- Any picture with friends tagged “#squadgoals.” It’s an athletic workout thing.
- A beach photo of just your legs, where they look like two hotdogs.
- The hashtag “#nofilter,” to brag about how good you look unedited.
- Pictures by the pool.
- Pictures at a music festival.
- Sunset silhouettes.
- Sightseeing photos.