Someone posted a list of the top ten things you shouldn’t own after you turn 30.
Here’s what they came up with . . .
- Unframed posters.
- Trophies from high school.
- Too much IKEA furniture. One or two things is okay, but not your entire place.
- A collection of shot glasses.
- A lava lamp.
- A huge shelf full of DVDs. And the same goes for CDs.
- Picture frames with inspirational messages on them, like “Live, love, laugh.” One or two are okay, but not 20.
- A beanbag chair.
- Glow-in-the-dark stars that go on your ceiling, unless they’re in your kid’s bedroom.
- Fake plants. By the time you’re 30, you should be able to keep a REAL plant alive.