Buzzfeed just put together a list of some of the big clichés in American movies and TV shows . . . which CONFUSE people from other parts of the world. Check ’em out . . .
- Obsessively caring about Halloween.
- Eating huge amounts of meatloaf.
- Ending some phone calls without saying “bye.”
- Eating out of Chinese takeout boxes.
- Always having a big bowl of salad on the dinner table that’s mostly just lettuce.
- Going out for ice cream constantly.
- Drinking out of red Solo cups at parties.
- Always having a baseball bat handy around the house when we hear a noise.
- Obsessing about the prom and looking at it as a key milestone in life.
- Always having a bag of frozen peas in the freezer but never to eat, just to put on bruises.