Here are six common dreams people have about their jobs, and what they usually mean, according to experts.
- Sleeping with a co-worker you’re not attracted to. It doesn’t mean you’re attracted to them subconsciously. It usually means there’s some aspect of their personality that you wish you had.
- Just being at the office. Meaning your entire dream is you working. That one’s actually pretty straightforward. It just means you’re stressed out about your job.
- Showing up to work naked. It means you’re worried that your boss or one of your co-workers will find out about something that you don’t want them to know.
- Dreaming that you killed your boss. It usually means you’re frustrated, because you feel like they control you, and you can’t do anything about it.
- Dreaming that you’re running late for work. It usually has something to do with feeling like you’re not living up to expectations, whether they’re your boss’s or your own.
- Getting fired. It means you’re anxious about something, and it’s your way of subconsciously preparing yourself in case you DO get fired.