It’s okay if you’re not a huge fan of Halloween. Just don’t ruin it for the rest of us. According to a new survey, here are the top six ways people take the fun out of Halloween . . .
- Showing up to a costume party in regular clothes. You can get away with it if it’s a kids’ party. But if it’s a party for adults, either wear a costume or stay home.
- Not answering the door for trick-or-treaters. At least leave your porch light off, so they don’t waste their time.
- Refusing to let your kids eat ANY candy. And pretty much everyone thinks it’s lame to hand out non-candy items to OTHER kids, like little bags of popcorn or pencils.
- Refusing to carve a pumpkin. Or refusing to even buy them, because you think it’s a waste of money.
- Refusing to watch a scary movie. Even if you think they’re lame, this is the one time of year you need to get over it.
- Constantly talking about how much you hate Halloween. Again, it’s fine if it’s not your favorite holiday. Just try not to ruin it for everyone else.