Guys, if we asked you what you hate about other men, you probably wouldn’t answer. You’d think it was some lame social experiment to prove that men are CATTIER than women.
But don’t sweat it. Someone on Reddit.com just asked that question and got a TON of answers. Once guys started talking about how men are annoying, they couldn’t stop. Here are six of our favorite answers . . .
- “Who the [eff] is ripping out their pubic hair and scattering it all over urinals across America?”
- “I hate the guys who drink and try to fight everybody, including their own friends.”
- “When guys comment on girls’ Facebook pics with idiotic crap like, ‘Wow, sexy’ and ‘Hey beautiful’ and other things that reek of desperation.”
- “I hate guys that are so judgmental about how attractive women look, yet they themselves are ugly.”
- “Dudes who can’t fend for themselves when it comes to domestic duties. Learn how to cook a couple meals, clean a toilet, and turn on a vacuum.”
- “I hate that a lot of them can grow a full beard without childish, visible patches.”