Hey, Easter is this weekend, so let’s talk numbers. Here are six new Easter stats for you . . .
- Should the DEVIL really be this involved in Easter? Almost two-thirds of Americans say they’ll either make or eat deviled eggs this weekend.
- Two-thirds of people say they’ll make an Easter basket this year.
- 85% of parents are planning to limit how much candy their kids eat on Easter. I guess the rest say anything goes?
- 34% of people say their favorite Easter tradition is spending time with family. 20% say it’s hunting for Easter eggs . . . and only 18% say it’s the religious aspects.
- 8% of people think the best part of Easter is eating.
- And finally, three out of four people bite the EARS first when they’re eating a chocolate bunny.