Do you ever wonder if other people share the same weird habits as you? Well we found an online survey about it. Here are eight questions we liked . . .
1. When you leave a store without buying anything, do you get worried they’ll think you’re shoplifting? 75% of people said yes.
2. When you write the word “Wednesday,” do you sound it out in your head as “Wed-ness-day”? 85% of us do it.
3. Do you pace around and fidget with stuff while you’re on the phone? 78% said yes.
4. Do you cringe when you hear a recording of your own voice? 82% said yes.
5. Do you ever worry other people are judging you for how fast your windshield wipers are going in light rain? 52% say yes.
6. When you’re reading a book, do you ever space out . . . read a whole page . . . and then not remember any of it? 97% say yes.
7. Do you ever close Facebook or Twitter because you’re bored with it . . . then open it back up one second later without thinking? 93% say yes.
8. Do you ever respond to your pet by saying, “I know” after they bark or meow? 83% of us do it.