- They average three hours and 13 minutes more family time a week.
- They feel 87% happier than they did before they would play music at home.
- 83% say chores are easier.
- 50% say they like cooking more . . . and they spend 20% more time cooking with their significant other.
- And finally, they have 67% more sex.
Maybe sitting quietly at home in complete silence ISN’T anyone’s idea of fun? According to a new survey, apparently the key to having a much better life is as simple as playing music at home. Check out these stats about people who listen to music at home . . .ADVERTISEMENT