We usually wait until Mother’s Day to talk about how underappreciated mom are. But yesterday was Mother’s Day in ENGLAND, so they put out a new study.
According to new research, moms deserve a salary of $253,000 a year for all the unpaid work they do. Moms do an average of 119 hours of unpaid work every week for their family. Here are the 10 jobs they do and what they SHOULD get paid per hour.
- Housekeeper, $17 an hour.
- Head chef, $25 an hour.
- Teacher, $26 an hour.
- Psychologist, $69 an hour.
- Chauffeur, $18 an hour.
- Entertainer, $44 an hour.
- Personal shopper, $18 an hour.
- Personal trainer, $29 an hour.
- Lawyer, $72 an hour.
- Nanny, $16 an hour.