Over 150,000 people took an online poll about small crimes everyone commits. And the stats are interesting. How many of these crimes have YOU committed?
- Have you ever jaywalked? 90% of people said they have.
- Have you ever rolled through a stop sign? Only 51% said yes.
(There’s no way half of us come to a complete stop every single time. Maybe they thought the question was about BLOWING through a stop sign?)
- Do you ever speed? Only 67% said yes. So 33% of us have NEVER broken the speed limit?
(Yeah, I’m really not buying that one either.)
- Have you ever used someone else’s WiFi without their permission? Like if it wasn’t password protected? 35% of us have done it.
- Have you pirated music, or illegally downloaded a movie? 78% said yes.
Also, 18% said they’ve used someone else’s Netflix account without their knowledge.
- Have you ever done a “double feature,” where you pay for a movie at the theater, then stay and sneak into a second one? 22% of us have done it.
- Did you ever drink underage? 72% said yes.
- Have you ever been paid under the table? 41% said they have.
- Have you ever asked for a water cup at a fast food place, then filled it with soda? 33% of us admit to doing it.