According to a new survey, when you throw a party, you have 20 minutes or less to impress someone or they’re going to leave. We’re all so lucky to have such good friends. So if you want to throw a good party that actually makes people want to STAY, here’s what you need to do. The survey found the eight key elements of throwing a good party . . . check ’em out.
- Offer someone a drink in under eight minutes.
- Talk to your guests within eight minutes of them getting there.
- Offer someone a snack in less than 10 minutes.
- Offer a drink refill within 20 minutes.
- Don’t talk about politics or money.
- Talk about TV shows, movies, or food.
- Don’t ask people to take their shoes off.
- And make sure the party will look good in Instagram photos.