Ideally you’d only give Christmas gifts to people you like. But that’s not always the case . . . sometimes you have to give one to a bad co-worker, random family members, or that awful couple you guys still hang out with for some reason.
So what do you give them? A new survey found the top 10 presents we give to people we don’t really like. Check ’em out . . .
- A bad box of chocolates.
- A bottle of wine that’s been sitting around in your house.
- Bubble bath you’re re-gifting.
- Books you’ve already read and don’t want to keep.
- DVDs you’ve watched and don’t like.
- Cheap perfume or cologne.
- A scarf.
- Cheap soap that looks expensive.
- CDs of bad music.