This Christmas, like every Christmas, there’s a chance your significant other is going to give you something HORRIBLE. So how are you going to react?
A new survey asked women what they do with a particularly bad gift. Here’s how they handle it . . .
- 33% return it immediately.
- 25% actually wear or use it to avoid hurting their partner’s feelings.
- 20% re-gift it.
- And 10% sell it on eBay.
The survey also found 40% of women now pick out what they want their significant other to buy them . . . and 30% practice looking thankful in the mirror in case they have to react to a present they don’t like.
Women also named the WORST gifts they’ve ever gotten. Here’s the top 10 . . .
- A chainsaw.
- Nose hair trimmers.
- A fishing pole.
- A fossil.
- Hair removal cream.
- A dustpan and brush.
- A sweater with an alien printed on it.
- A tube and funnel to help pee outdoors.
- Cellulite cream.
- A cleaning wash for their lady parts.