I’m going to go out on a limb and say you don’t like paying taxes. It’s okay, I won’t tell Bernie Sanders on you. So . . . what’s it worth to you to NEVER pay them again?
A new survey asked people what they’d be willing to do for a tax-free future. Here are the results . . .
- Get an “IRS” tattoo, 27% would do it.
- Move to a different country, 16%.
- Clean the toilets at Chipotle for three years, 11%.
- Stop talking for six months, 10%.
- Name your first-born child “Taxes,” 8%.
- Sell a kidney, 6%.
- Assuming you’d get away with it, murder someone, 4%.
- Spend a year in prison, 4%.
The survey also asked people what they’d rather do than work on their taxes. Here are those answers . . .
- Do the laundry, 77%.
- Cut the grass, 60%.
- Teach your kids how to budget, 48%.
- Cook Thanksgiving dinner for your in-laws, 47%.
- Paint your house, 45%.
- Change a baby’s diaper, 43%.
- Talk to your kids about sex, 35%.
- Fold 100 fitted sheets, 32%.
- Miss a connecting flight, 23%.
- Spend the night in jail, 13%.
- Break your arm, 8%.
And finally, 5.7% of people say they’ve already given up and they’re planning on paying their taxes after Tax Day.