Here are some random facts for you . . .
- Champagne corks kill around 24 people a year . . . meaning they cause more death than sharks.
- “Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar” was Disney’s first direct-to-video sequel. It became one of the top 15 best selling videos of all time, so they started making direct-to-video sequels for pretty much all their movies.
- Michael was either the most popular name for boys in America or the second-most popular from 1954 to 2008.
- The term “trick-or-treat” is from Canada. The first time in recorded history it was ever used was in a newspaper in Blackie, Alberta in 1927.
- Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller has a patent for a hot tub . . . with jets strategically placed to stimulate the ladies underwater. It’s never been manufactured, but he has a prototype . . . in his house.