A new survey of 1,000 American workers found 74% of us are happy with our current job. But the same amount . . . 74% . . . do occasionally feel “burnt out” at work. Here are the top eight things that cause workplace burnout . . .
- Long hours that interfere with your personal life. 38% of people who are currently burnt out at work said it’s one of the main reasons.
- Not enough opportunities for advancement.
- A negative workplace environment.
- Unclear job expectations.
- A bad relationship with your boss.
- Not enough training to do your job.
- Bad relationships with coworkers.
- Not enough responsibility.
The survey also found 62% of people are satisfied with how much they’re paid. But 33% also have a second job or side gig.