People are REALLY pushing their young, dumb years as long as they can these days . . . and then pushing them even more.
A new study found the average person says they don’t feel like they’ve become a “grown-up” until they’re 29.
Here are the top 10 reasons WHY . . .
- Relying on your parents.
- Living at home.
- Playing video games.
- Watching kid’s movies like “Frozen”.
- Watching cartoons.
- Having a fear of growing up and taking responsibility.
- Not wanting a real job.
- Wanting to travel and see the world.
- Looking up to juvenile role models.
- Not having enough life experience.
The study also found the top 10 signs you’ve become a grown-up.
Check ’em out . . .
- Buying your first home.
- Becoming a parent.
- Getting married.
- Contributing to your IRA.
- Bragging about your house.
- Getting life insurance.
- Looking forward to spending a weekend night at home.
- Doing home improvement work.
- Hosting dinner parties.
- Having a joint bank account.