- Kickass women – 2018 will be the year that we really get in there and celebrate women the way they deserve to be celebrated.
- The color lavender – Say goodbye to your rose gold and millennial pink, because lavender is making its way in.
- Sparkling everything – If you’re a big fan of the bubbly, good news for you! Sparkling drinks will be all the rage.
- 80s looks – The 80s are making a comeback in fashion this year with a “now” twist.
- Self-care – Fitness studios are trendy and we’re all talking about meditating.
- Harry and Meghan’s wedding – How can we focus on anything else in 2018 when we have a royal wedding to look forward to?!
- CBD products – It’s not marijuana, but it’s the closest we can get. CBD is the active, but not psychoactive ingredient in cannabis…all the good feels, none of the stoned.
- Matte black – It’s a sexy look, and it’s coming for our homes in decorative items.
Eight Trends Expected to BLOW UP in 2018
Anthony Acosta is a Staff Member at Entravision Communications in McAllen, Texas