Being a great mom isn’t a competition. You either agree with that, or you’re thinking, “Yeah, it’s not a competition because no one could compete with ME.” Because you’re one of those annoying mothers who thinks it IS a competition.
A new survey asked people to name the biggest signs of a super competitive mom. Check out the top 10 . . .
- You line up early to get front row seats to the school play.
- You try to beat the other parents at family events like three-legged races.
- You make sure your kids have the latest gadgets.
- You go overboard on presents for your kids’ teachers.
- You constantly brag about your kids on Facebook.
- You always drive the newest car.
- You call your kids’ teachers by their first names, to show how well you know them.
- You make fancy desserts for your kid to pass out on their birthday.
- You make ridiculous stuff for bake sales.
- You spend weeks making handmade costumes for school plays.
(You can see the full top 50 here.)