Murderous, A-hole cult leader CHARLES MANSON died last night of natural causes at a California hospital near his prison. He was 83, and will spend the rest of his nine life sentences BURNING IN HELL.
Unfortunately, we also lost a few more people this weekend that you might actually care about . . .
1. Earle Hyman from “The Cosby Show” died on Friday at the age of 91. He played Grandpa Huxtable . . . the father of Bill Cosby’s character. He also provided the voice of Panthro on the “ThunderCats” back in the ’80s.
2. Ann Wedgeworth from “Three’s Company” has died at the age of 83. She played Lana Shields . . . an older, divorced woman who would flirt with Jack, who of course was played by John Ritter. She only appeared on nine episodes.
Her daughter said her death came after a “long illness.”
3. Wendy Pepper from “Project Runway” passed away on Friday. She was a designer who finished third on the FIRST season of the show . . . and she also had a brief run on the second season of “Project Runway All Stars”.
4. Don Pedro Colley from “The Dukes of Hazzard” died back on October 11th after a battle with cancer. He was 79. The news of his death was just released. He played Sheriff “Big Ed” Little of Chickasaw County.
5. Country music legend Mel Tillis died yesterday morning at the age of 85.