It would be good to know in advance when your coworkers are planning to quit. You know, so you can swoop in early and claim their stuff.
A new study analyzed 34 MILLION employees and figured out a way to make solid predictions on whether someone’s going to quit in the next nine months. Here are the five signs to look for . . .
- A big drop in engagement. That means the person doesn’t seem like they care about their work or the company anymore.
- Their work isn’t challenging them anymore.
- They feel like they can’t openly talk about pay with their boss or ask for a raise . . . especially when they feel like they’re underpaid or deserve a bonus.
- They don’t like their boss.
- They don’t see a path to growing and advancing at the job.