Here’s how much your coworkers hate you when you’re sick . . . they’d rather do extra work than be in the same room with you.
A new survey found 90% of people would prefer their sick coworkers stay home than tough it out and come in to work . . . even though in a lot of cases, that means you’ll have to do a little extra work to cover for them.
The survey also found the eight most annoying things coworkers do when they come in sick . . .
1. Not covering their mouth when they cough.
3. Wiping their nose on their sleeve.
5. Leaving used tissues around.
6. Letting their nose run without using a tissue.
7. Blowing their nose.
8. Complaining about being sick.