How much do you know about the people you work with . . . and how much do they know about YOU? According to a new survey, 11% of us know something that could get another employee FIRED.
Here are seven more results from the survey . . .
- 62% of us have overheard someone complain about another employee.
- 53% have eavesdropped on a conversation.
- 35% have overheard their boss talking about layoffs or firing someone.
- 22% have overheard a conversation about someone’s salary.
- 20% have overheard someone talking about an office romance.
- 18% have heard a coworker lie to their boss.
- 11% have heard someone intentionally sabotaging another employee.