Something about being behind the wheel sure makes us HATE everybody, right? Other drivers, pedestrians, people on bicycles . . . and even the family members we’re supposed to LOVE who are sitting in the car with us.
A new survey found the 10 most annoying things that passengers do when you’re driving. Check ’em out . . .
- Messing with the volume on the car stereo. (Don’t touch that dial!)
- Warning you about potentially dangerous things in the road.
- Letting out some nervous gasps.
- Commenting on how fast or slow you’re going.
- Messing with the air or heat.
- Criticizing your parking job.
- Telling you to change lanes.
- Pretending to step on the brake.
- Opening or closing the windows.
- Criticizing your route.