This is a great way to measure how much you REALLY love someone or something: How far would you be willing to drive for them? Keep in mind gas is really expensive, and the roads are full of idiot drivers.
A new survey figured out what different people or events are worth five or more hours in the car. Check ’em out . . .
- 68% of married people would do it to see their husband or wife.
- 42% would do it for a “love interest.”
- 33% would do it for a family reunion.
- 28% of Democrats would do it to see President Obama. Only 10% of Republicans would.
- 25% would do it for a wedding.
- 25% would do it to see their in-laws.
- 20% would do it to see their child’s sporting event.
- And 9% would do it to see their favorite football team.
The survey also found 33% of people would drive over two hours for their favorite restaurant.