What’s the one LITTLE thing in life that makes you happy? Someone posted the question on Reddit. Here are the ten best answers we’ve seen . . .
- A shower with good water pressure.
- Sleeping in your own bed after a trip.
- Fresh sheets.
- Fresh bread, with butter that’s easily spreadable.
- Getting a piece of food out of your teeth.
- Waking up for work, and realizing it’s Saturday.
- When you’re sick, and you can suddenly breathe through your nose again.
- Using the bathroom when you really have to go.
- Falling asleep on a road trip, and realizing you slept through a huge chunk of it.
- Hitting every green light.
(Here are a few more we liked: Having your head or back scratched by someone with nails . . . taking a nap on a rainy day . . . popping bubble wrap . . . getting goose bumps . . . and taking your socks off after a long day.)