Here are the six worst dating moves guys pull when they’re not really that interested, according to a new list from “Cosmo” . . .
- Telling you he’s not ready for a relationship. In other words, he’s not ready for a relationship with YOU.
- Saying the timing just isn’t right. Yeah, because March is a terrible time to find someone you connect with. That’s more of an April thing?
- Not texting you, but always replying to texts you send HIM.
- Being vague about “maybe” getting together this weekend.
- Or worse, mentioning “possibly” meeting up later tonight, instead of making actual plans.
- Wanting to be exclusive, but NOT wanting a serious relationship. Think about it . . . what does that even mean?