If you haven’t bought your kid a Christmas present this year, and somehow don’t KNOW what they want . . . you could do a lot worse than just buying them what all their friends are getting.
eBay just released its list of the most popular toy for Christmas this year in all 50 states. Here are five things we noticed on the list . . .
- TEXAS #1 is Legos, then Assassin’s Creed IV, an Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
- Some type of video game is most popular in 19 states. Games like “New Super Mario Bros.” for Nintendo DS and “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” for PlayStation and Xbox came up the most frequently.
- Legos are number one in 10 different states.
- Barbie only won three states . . . the Barbie Fashion Doll Clothing Set is on top in Arizona, Minnesota, and South Carolina. And “Frozen” toys only won four states: Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Rhode Island.
- The Furby is still alive . . . it’s number one in Alabama.
- And finally, a huge shout-out to Nebraska, keeping it the most real of any state . . . the number one toy there is a John Deere tractor.
(You can see the results for every state here.)