TAYLOR SWIFT is going on trial later this month. If you haven’t heard, a former radio DJ is suing her for defamation, after she claimed he grabbed her backside during a meet-and-greet back in 2013.
He lost his job . . . but Taylor insists it happened, and she’s filed a countersuit for sexual harassment.
In any event, jury selection is happening now . . . and naturally, the lawyers opposing Taylor are trying to keep her biggest fans from stacking the jury. In an effort to expose their fandom, they have a questionnaire for prospective jurors.
It includes stuff like:
- Have you listened to Taylor Swift on the radio?
- Have you watched one of Taylor’s videos?
- Have you read a blog about her?
- Have you bought a Taylor Swift album?
- Have you “intentionally listened to Taylor through an online service”?
- Have you gone to one of her concerts?
Taylor was actually in the courtroom in Denver yesterday to witness the jury selection. The trial will probably take a little over a week, and she IS expected to take the witness stand. If she wins her countersuit, she’ll donate the money to charity.