Whats in your closet?
Most women own a ton of clothes. But that doesn’t mean they actually wear them.
A new survey found the average woman has 103 things in her closet. BUT . . .
- She thinks 33% are too tight.
- 24% are too loose.
- She just flat out HATES 21% of them.
- And 12% are brand new with the tags still on.
- That only leaves 10% that she actually likes and wears . . . about 10 or 11 things. Out of A HUNDRED AND THREE things.
But that’s not all. The survey also found 47% of women say they struggle picking out what to wear to work, and 10% feel DEPRESSED when they open their closet.
(The survey didn’t look into men’s closets.)
Is it FALSE ADVERTISING when a woman wears makeup? I say no . . . because that would mean it’s ALSO false advertising when I stuff a can of green beans in my pants to create a sweet bulge.
A guy in Algiers, Algeria recently got married. And the very next day, he saw his new wife without makeup for the first time.
He said she looked so different that he didn’t recognize her . . . and mistook her for, quote, “a thief who came to [rob] his apartment.”
When he realized it WAS her, he was so MAD that he decided to SUE her.
He wants $20,000 in damages. Because he says she tricked him into marrying her by wearing makeup, and the whole thing has led to, quote, “psychological suffering.”
Guy sues wife one day into marriage
Is there someone at work who annoys you because they talk too much? If the answer’s no . . . is it possible it’s YOU? Here are four signs you talk too much.
- Everyone who sits near you at work wears headphones. Some people do it so they can concentrate. But if a LOT of people around you have headphones on, you might be the REASON they can’t concentrate.
- You’re always the one who starts conversations. It’s a sign that people are trying to avoid talking to you, because they know you’ll go on and on.
- They look at their phone while you’re talking. Which is a bad habit a lot of us seem to have these days. So if someone does it once or twice, don’t sweat it. But if it happens a lot, it might be their way of trying to end conversations with you.
- You almost never answer a question in one or two sentences. Like if someone asks what time it is, and you tell a story about the great deal you got on your watch . . . they probably don’t care.