There’s some magical force that immediately makes women ALL start doing the same “mom things” once they have kids. And sure, some moms skip a few of them . . . but no one is totally immune.
A new survey asked people how many of these classic “mom things” their mothers did when they were growing up . . . or still do now. Check ’em out . . .
- Leaves you in the grocery store line while she goes to grab one more thing . . . 90% of people’s moms have done that.
- Texts with just one finger . . . 83%.
- Won’t get you a snack when you’re out because you “have food in the house” . . . 82%.
- Gets into never-ending conversations with people she runs into at the store . . . 73%.
- Still holds grudges against kids who wronged you years or decades ago . . . 69%.
- Tells you that you look beautiful or handsome even when you look terrible . . . 68%.
- Holds her arm out in front of you when she slams on the brakes . . . 58%.
- Calls celebrities by the wrong name . . . 55%.
- Literally always has tissues on her in case you need one . . . 51%.
- Hands you mail that was addressed to you that she’d already opened . . . 49%.
Photo Credit: Flickr | Grocery Shopping | by USDAgov
For the past few years, Oreo had been releasing an endless parade of new flavors. Some of them have sounded great, like Cinnamon Bun and Brownie Batter . . . but some were just too weird, like Peeps and Swedish Fish Oreos.
But apparently, they’re out of ideas . . . so now, they want US to do all the unholy flavor breeding for them.
Nabisco just launched a new contest where YOU can submit ideas for the next limited-edition Oreo. You can enter by using the hashtags #MyOreoCreation and #Contest on Twitter with your flavor idea until July 14th.
Then they’re going to narrow down the field and let the world vote. The person who wins will get $500,000 and Oreo will actually produce and sell their flavor.
(And speaking of weird Oreo flavors, Firework Oreos just went on sale. They were announced back in February and they have little red and blue “exploding” candies in the cream.)
Photo Credit: Flickr / Chiara Lisa Lippi / Portrait of happiness
It’s a good thing all the big things in your life peak at different times. If they all happened at once, the rest of your life would suck.
A new survey found when the average person has 10 different key milestones in their life. Check ’em out . . .
- Best dating life . . . age 24.
- Best health . . . age 30.
- Most confidence in your body . . . age 31.
- Best sex . . . age 32.
- Finding your “true love” . . . age 32.
- Happiest in your career . . . age 38.
- Happiest overall . . . age 39.
- Most content in your relationship . . . age 40.
- Best salary . . . age 42.
- And most total wealth . . . age 47.
A Marine corporal named Jarrod Haschert made one of those YouTube videos, asking UFC women’s champ RONDA ROUSEY to the Marine Corps Ball in North Carolina on December 11th.
He said, quote, “You are my celebrity crush, like, I love everything you do and I think you are a phenomenal person, which is why it would be my honor to take you to the Marine Corps Ball . . . You would truly be making my dreams come true.”
Well, somebody’s dreams are about to come true, because Ronda said YES. She told TMZ that she doesn’t know how to work out the details, but, quote, “I’ll totally go . . . It is a yes.”
She also joked that Corporal Haschert had to find dates for her three friends, who were there with her.