What’s the one LITTLE thing in life that makes you happy? Someone posted the question on Reddit. Here are the ten best answers we’ve seen . . .
- A shower with good water pressure.
- Sleeping in your own bed after a trip.
- Fresh sheets.
- Fresh bread, with butter that’s easily spreadable.
- Getting a piece of food out of your teeth.
- Waking up for work, and realizing it’s Saturday.
- When you’re sick, and you can suddenly breathe through your nose again.
- Using the bathroom when you really have to go.
- Falling asleep on a road trip, and realizing you slept through a huge chunk of it.
- Hitting every green light.
(Here are a few more we liked: Having your head or back scratched by someone with nails . . . taking a nap on a rainy day . . . popping bubble wrap . . . getting goose bumps . . . and taking your socks off after a long day.)
This is pretty weird, but if your name happens to be Elizabeth Gallagher, you have a ton of free time over the holidays, and you have a high tolerance for weirdos, it’s your lucky day.
A guy named Jordan from Toronto, Canada recently got dumped by his girlfriend . . . Elizabeth Gallagher. And they had an amazing around-the-world trip booked for the end of the year to Milan, Prague, Paris, Bangkok, and New Delhi.
Well . . . Elizabeth isn’t going on the trip with Jordan anymore. But he already paid for the ticket, it would cost him too much to cancel it, and he can’t change the name on it.
So he’s put an offer out on the Internet: If your name is Elizabeth Gallagher, you can go on the around-the-world trip for FREE. He says it doesn’t include hotels and you don’t even have to hang out with him in the different cities.
He also says he’s not expecting anything in return . . . but, quote, “if you feel compelled to toss me a couple hundred bucks, great. Really the only thing I ask for is that you enjoy this trip and that it brings you happiness.”
So if your name is Elizabeth Gallagher, email Jordan at email@example.com. The trip starts on December 21st from New York and ends January 8th in Toronto. Jordan thinks you might need a Canadian passport but we think you’ll be fine with a U.S. one.