Tattoos used to be a sign that you were sticking it to The Man. But now that so many people have them, are they really still a sign of rebelling? According to a new survey . . . absolutely not.
82% of Americans say that having a tattoo isn’t a, quote, “rebellious act” any more.
Here are some more results from the survey . . .
- 72% say it’s more acceptable to have visible tattoos now than it was 10 years ago.
- 59% of people think that in 10 years, most companies won’t care about employees having visible tattoos at work.
- 67% of parents would take their kid to get a tattoo on their 18th birthday if they wanted one.
- And 40% say a person’s tattoos say more about them than their Facebook profile.
I’m going to go out on a limb and say you don’t like paying taxes. It’s okay, I won’t tell Bernie Sanders on you. So . . . what’s it worth to you to NEVER pay them again?
A new survey asked people what they’d be willing to do for a tax-free future. Here are the results . . .
- Get an “IRS” tattoo, 27% would do it.
- Move to a different country, 16%.
- Clean the toilets at Chipotle for three years, 11%.
- Stop talking for six months, 10%.
- Name your first-born child “Taxes,” 8%.
- Sell a kidney, 6%.
- Assuming you’d get away with it, murder someone, 4%.
- Spend a year in prison, 4%.
The survey also asked people what they’d rather do than work on their taxes. Here are those answers . . .
- Do the laundry, 77%.
- Cut the grass, 60%.
- Teach your kids how to budget, 48%.
- Cook Thanksgiving dinner for your in-laws, 47%.
- Paint your house, 45%.
- Change a baby’s diaper, 43%.
- Talk to your kids about sex, 35%.
- Fold 100 fitted sheets, 32%.
- Miss a connecting flight, 23%.
- Spend the night in jail, 13%.
- Break your arm, 8%.
And finally, 5.7% of people say they’ve already given up and they’re planning on paying their taxes after Tax Day.
Match.com’s survey identified the ideal traits its members are looking for in their perfect partner
Match.com recently asked members to describe what they find most attractive about the opposite sex. Then they came up with what they call the ‘ideal’ man and woman.
Since it’s a weird composite, it doesn’t really make sense, but whatever. Here we go . . .
Guys want a woman with blue eyes . . . long, dark, brown hair . . . who’s a career driven doctor . . . with a strategically placed tattoo . . . and spends her free time swimming.
Women want a guy with short dark brown hair . . . blue eyes . . . a DAD BOD . . . an executive job . . . and a DOG.
But again, it’s a composite. Somehow we’re thinking a single guy with long dreamy hair and six-pack abs will do just fine?
What to women want?