Either lots of women got really TURNED ON by their tax refunds this year or the world has become even stranger than we thought.
A new survey had women rank the SEXIEST JOBS for men. And the number one answer is . . . accountant. It got 21% of the vote.
Here are the nine sexiest jobs for men: Accountant . . . CEO . . . doctor . . . lawyer . . . construction worker . . . firefighter . . . I.T. worker . . . gardener . . . and police officer. (They did a top nine, because the 10th answer was “other.”)
The survey also found the four least sexy jobs: Garbage man . . . customer service worker . . . deliveryman . . . and postal worker.
This is like the plot of a movie you’d go see on Valentine’s Day . . .
There’s a 20-year-old woman in England named Jessica Sharman who had a bunch of seizures last March that somehow gave her AMNESIA. So she couldn’t remember anything, including her parents.
She’d been dating a guy named Rich Bishop for about seven months, but didn’t even want to see him. She says he was like a total stranger, who kept looking at her like they were in love. So it was too weird, and she decided to break up with him.
He convinced her to give him a chance though. They went on a bunch of dates, and he took her to all their favorite restaurants again to see if it would jog her memory.
Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. But what did happen was she fell in LOVE again.
She says Rich was so patient and nice to her that it was hard NOT to fall for him. Her doctors still don’t know if she’ll ever get her memory back. And there’s a chance she’ll have another seizure and get amnesia all over again.
But even if that happens, she thinks they’ll end up together now. Quote, “[He] was able to make me fall in love with him twice. So I know he could do it again.”
Here are five sex dreams and what they supposedly mean . . .
- A dream where you get it on with an ex. It could either mean you have unresolved issues with them, or you miss the level of intimacy you had. Because you don’t have it in your CURRENT relationship.
- Getting it on with a celebrity. It could be a sign you’re not satisfied with the person you’re with. But odds are it’s just your subconscious living out a fantasy, so you probably don’t have to worry about it.
- Getting it on with a stranger. It might be a sign you’re not satisfied with your sex life. Or the “stranger” might just represent a change or opportunity in your life that’s stressing you out.
- Dreaming of your PARTNER cheating. It could mean you’re nervous they’re cheating in real life, or you just feel like they’re not giving you enough attention.
- Getting it on with your boss. Unless they’re drop-dead sexy, it probably just means you want more power and control in your life. And the reason it’s THEM in the dream is they HAVE those qualities.
10 Little Things That can make your Bad Day Better
What little things make a bad day better? I mean, besides cocaine. How come you’re ALWAYS bringing up cocaine?
A new survey found 90% of people think it’s the LITTLE things that can make a bad day better. Here are the top 10 . . .
- Doing a good deed for someone.
- Having a stranger do a random act of kindness for you.
- Finding a bargain.
- Getting a spontaneous hug.
- Getting a compliment from a stranger.
- A car stopping so you can cross the street.
- Being greeted by your pet.
- Getting a handwritten letter.
- Hearing a good song on the radio. (We’ve got that covered)
- A stranger saying hello.
A guy in Portland, Oregon named Ted Nelson looked out his window on Monday, and saw a dog had slipped through a railing on a 14th floor balcony across the street. (We don’t know how old Ted is, but he looks like he’s in his 30’s.)
The dog was a five-year-old Bichon Frise named Mordy. (It’s pronounced ‘bee-szhawn free-zay.) And as soon as Ted saw him on the edge of the balcony, he ran across the street to yell up to the owners.
But while he was standing there, Mordy lost his balance . . . fell 14 stories . . . and Ted CAUGHT him. Bichons aren’t big dogs . . . they usually weigh about ten pounds. But that’s not tiny either.
Ted says Mordy hit him in the chest, so he tried to grab him with his arms. But he slipped through and landed on the ground. Still, that slowed him down enough, and he survived.
Ted and his girlfriend rushed him to a vet, but Mordy only ended up with a few bumps and bruises. His owners say they’re extremely thankful Ted did what he did. Apparently they had no idea the railing was big enough for him to fit through.
Ted’s okay too, and he’s actually done something like this before. He saw a cat about to fall off a balcony in the same building last year. But that time the owners heard him yelling and grabbed it before it fell.