Before you get too drunk to remember these, here are six random stats about St. Patrick’s Day . . .
1. 56% of us are planning to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year.
2. 83% of those people will wear green.
3. We’ll spend a total of $5.3 BILLION celebrating it this year . . . or about $38 per person.
4. Worldwide, we’ll drink 13 million pints of Guinness today.
5. We’ll eat 70% more cabbage this week than normal.
6. And St. Patrick’s Day is just the FOURTH most popular drinking holiday. The top three are New Year’s, Christmas, and the Fourth of July.
Millennials are over radio, right? WRONG. In a big way. When it comes to consuming media, they spend 23% of their time with radio. That’s actually MORE than their smartphone, laptop, or iPad. And more milliennials listen to radio each week than any other generation. It’s their number one source of music. And the numbers are going UP.
If you don’t believe us, check out the cold, hard stats. Data doesn’t lie, people.
Maybe one day you’ll get sick of taking pictures of your face . . . but probably not.
A new survey found that people who were born after 1980 will take more than 25,000 selfies in their lifetime. Here are five more stats from the survey . . .
- We now spend 54 hours a year taking selfies.
- More than half of people fix their hair before they take a selfie . . . and 47% practice their facial expression.
- People spend up to seven minutes taking and retaking selfies to try to get the perfect one.
- 47% of people think it’s okay to take a picture of themselves during CHILDBIRTH . . . and 30% think it’s okay during sex.
- And 20% think it’s okay to take one during a FUNERAL.
(Huffington Post / Zee News)
According to a new survey of 2,000 dog owners, people with PUGS earn the most money, and they’re also the most likely to be happily married. Here are seven more things the survey found.
- Chihuahua owners give their dogs the most attention.
- People with Dalmatians spend the most money on them. And randomly, they’re also the most likely to drive a sports car.
- People with golden retrievers are the best educated.
- People with Yorkshire terriers are the happiest overall.
- People with Labradors are the most likely to be single.
- People with bulldogs tend to be in bad relationships they want OUT of.
- People with French bulldogs are more likely to believe their dog “knows what they’re thinking” than other dog owners.
(International Business Times)
I want a pug.