CRANBERRIES singer DOLORES O’RIORDAN caused a disturbance on an international flight this week and it was bad enough that it got her ARRESTED when the flight landed.
She was flying from New York to her home country of Ireland yesterday, when she freaked out on the flight crew. We don’t know why, but she assaulted a female flight attendant, who reportedly suffered a BROKEN FOOT.
Then when they landed in Ireland, the police boarded the plane to arrest her . . . and she HEAD-BUTTED a cop.
Dolores was taken to the station, but complained she was feeling sick. So she was briefly hospitalized, then released. She hasn’t been charged with anything yet, and the police are still investigating.
Dolores hasn’t commented, so we don’t know her side of the story. But before the flight took off, a random traveler Tweeted, quote, “So Dolores O’Riordan just boarded our flight wearing a red and black superhero mask. #Strange.”
Wow. Acting like a zombie aboard a long flight is such a disappointment. Anyone over 21 should know there’s no need to argue. But let’s not linger on such ridiculous thoughts. Just forget about everything I said. OK, I’ll stop.
Billy Idol has announced dates for a North American tour in the New Year.
In support of his forthcoming album, “Kings & Queens Of The Underground”, Idol will launch a theatre tour at the House Of Blues in New Orleans on January 21.
Additional shows will be announced soon.
Tickets for most of the North American concerts will go on sale this Friday, October 10.
Idol will launch a world tour with a fall run across Europe starting November 5 at the 02 Academy in Birmingham, UK.
Due October 21, “Kings & Queens Of The Underground” is Idol’s first new album in almost a decade.
The singer recently released the project’s lead single, “Can’t Break Me Down.”
2015 North American tour
- Jan 21 – House Of Blues – New Orleans, LA
- Jan 22 – The Tabernacle – Atlanta, GA
- Jan 24 – Tower Theatre – Upper Darby, PA
- Jan 25 – Lincoln Theatre – Washington, DC
- Jan 28 – Beacon Theatre – New York, NY
- Jan 31 – Orpheum Theatre – Boston, MA
- Feb 03 – Metropolis – Montreal, QC
- Feb 04 – Massey Hall – Toronto, ON
- Feb 07 – Riviera Theatre – Chicago, IL
- Feb 09 – Paramount Theatre – Denver, CO
- Feb 12 – Queen Elizabeth Theatre – Vancouver, BC
- Feb 13 – Paramount Theatre – Seattle, WA
- Feb 15 – The Fox Theatre – Oakland, CA
- Feb 18 – The Wiltern – Los Angeles, CA
Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias are calling it quits after nearly 12-years together.
Sources say the tennis star is sick of waiting for the singer to decide if he wants to marry her or not.
The sources say she is ready to move on.